The most affordable Complete Turbo kit available for the Polaris Slingshot
DDMWORKS Stage 1 Turbo Kit for the Polaris Slingshot
The DDMWorks Stage 1 Turbo kit for the Polaris Slingshot takes your Slingshot from the stock 150HP at the wheel, to a tire shredding 270hp and almost 300 ft/lbs of torque at the wheel. This bolt on kit is set to 7psi of boost using an OEM style internally waste-gated turbo. All the parts needed for the installation are included, including the tune. Even though this is their entry level kit, all of the parts have been chosen to give you the highest reliability and consistent smooth power after the installation. That installation is designed to be completed by the average homeowner over a weekend and provide a big boost in power with smooth drivability that is reliable and easy to drive.
DDMWorks Polaris Slingshot Turbo Kit includes:
Some key features of the Stage 1 kit include –
– Custom DDMWorks 2871 Turbo
– Easy 6-7psi of boost producing 270HP at the rear tire (depending on exhaust options).
– Internally waste-gated turbo using genuine Borg Warner boost actuator.
– Exhaust Options ranging from our DDMWorks shorty exhaust (2.5″ front exit in stock location) Welter rear dual or rear sidekick exhaust!
– Mandrel bent aluminum tubes with smooth bends (no weld marks) for the best airflow, power and aesthetics.
– Custom DDMWorks intercooler and mount specifically designed for the Slingshot.
– Color options!! The charge tubes can be done in the standard black or red.
– Plug and play 2 Bar MAP sensor for accurate fueling with MAP clip included.
– Upgraded NGK spark plugs that are 1 step colder.
– Water cooled turbo with Stainless braided hoses and AN fittings (no rubber hoses).
– Stainless braided oil drain line and oil supply to the turbo (no rubber hoses).
– DDMWorks Turbo tune included in the price of the kit, designed to run on 91 octane or better.
– Online, phone and text tech support available for questions when ordering or during installation.
– No additional engine internal parts needed for install, the kit includes everything you need.
– ECM’s can be sent to DDMWorks’ location in South Carolina for flashing or to California, whichever is more convenient for you.
– DDMWorks can supply a new oil pan with welded in oil drain fitting and oil pan gasket to make installation easier.
*Please allow for 3 week lead time before shipment occurs
* Add a JMS PedalMAX to the order and eliminate that pesky turbo lag and maximize your bike’s potential!
2015-2016, 2016.5, 2017, 2018+
SUNSET RED, ELECTRIC BLUE, LIME SQUEEZE, ORANGE, ORANGE MADNESS, CHARCOAL, BLACK PEARL, TURBO SILVER, BLUE FIRE, NAVY BLUE, DRAGON GREEN, NUCLEAR ORANGE
DDMWORKS RACE SHORTY EXHAUST- FRONT EXIT STOCK LOCATION, DOWN PIPE TO CONNECT TO EXISTING WELTER 2.5" REAR EXIT SYSTEM, TWIST WELTER DUAL 2.5" REAR EXIT BOOSTED, TWIST WELTER SIDEKICK 2.5" REAR EXIT BOOSTED, NO EXHAUST – YOU PROVIDE YOUR OWN
NO THANKS, YES, PLEASE
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you’ve decided to go with a forced induction system from either Alpha, DDMWorks or Hahn and have been anxiously awaiting a rear exit exhaust system, the wait is over! Welter Performance by Twist Dynamics has stepped up to the plate and designed a rear exit exhaust system for your Turbocharged or Supercharged Slingshot.
EXECUTIVE MEMBERS: PLEASE CALL IN (941.203.5792) OR EMAIL (SALES@SLINGSHOTONLY.COM) ORDERS FOR THIS PRODUCT TO RECEIVE MEMBER DISCOUNT PRICING.
The DDMworks Rotrex Supercharger Kit for the Polaris Slingshot boosts your 2.4L Ecotec Slingshot from the stock 155hp at the wheel to a tire shredding 280hp at the wheel (330hp)!
The Twist Dynamics Welter Performance 2.5″ Sidekick Boosted Exhaust System adapts to the Polaris Slingshot with a DDM Works supercharger, a Hahn turbo & an Alpha turbo and/or supercharger.
Slingshot Only is extremely proud to introduce to you what we feel is one of the most beneficial products to hit the market in quite some time! The JMS PedalMAX is available for all make/model/year slingshots, including those currently running turbocharger and supercharger kits. Not only does this product improve the overall performance of your vehicle in a way that few others can (especially within this price range), it was also designed with YOU (the user) in mind. This amazing addition to your slingshot is Plug-and-play and installs in under 30 minutes!!!
Customizing a Slingshot can be an expensive and time-consuming project, yet some might argue that its the best part about owning a Slingshot. In observation of this, Twist Dynamics saw an opportunity to eliminate some of the time and energy new Slingshot owners have to spend on modifications with the all new Twist Packages.
Show Off Your Style With The Classic Design of the Twist Dynamics Gull Wing T-Top Roof for your Polaris Slingshot.
The Stealth Series Exhaust for the Polaris Slingshot has been created to address a few issues that customers shared in their product feedback on other versions of the Welter exhaust. This system reduces emissions smell from entering into the cockpit by keeping the exit pipe down low near the ground. It’s called the “stealth” because the exhaust is tucked low and out of the way of other mods such as trailer hitches and luggage systems, that have been quite popular for the Slingshot. The same WP design will carry the pipes through the transmission tunnel, to insure no reduction in ground clearance.
Better protect yourself from the elements while driving with Twist Dynamics’ version of the adjustable windshield!